Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog #15 - Important Places

As I have mentioned in class a few times, I've moved a total of 12 times during my 22 years here on earth. My dad is a minister for our Church and he is sent to various parts of the world to administer brethren there and disseminate the gospel of our faith. We've lived in various islands in Hawaii when I was younger. We then moved to the "mainland" and resided in California, Texas, Illinois, New Jersey, and now New York. This assignment is nearly impossible for me to complete at the moment because of school...unless someone wants to donate to the Camille Fund so that I can take a vacation to any one of these place! Just kidding...

Anyways, I guess one place that is of utmost importance to me is church/chapel. Since my life pretty much revolves around my religion, the one place that has consistantly been a key setting is the chapel. I find peace whenever I go in there knowing that I can lay all my cares on God, praying that He'll help me out with whatever problems that come along the way. I can't really describe what it looks like because they're all different, but regardless of that, the chapel is my sanctuary.

No comments: